Terms and Policies
What is VR Universal?
VR Universal is a family entertainment center that provides a series of fun and interactive theme park experiences by using Virtual Reality (VR) technology.
What are the packages & prices?
- XPRO BATTLEDOME (Free Roaming): RM68 (with MyKad) / RM88 (non-MyKad)
entitles admission to the exclusive experience of BattleDome (Free Roaming) itself with SINGLE admission only
- UNLOCK KIT: RM60 (with MyKad) / RM80 (non-MyKad)
entitles admission to ONE attraction from each zone for SINGLE admission, not including Signature-BattleDome (Free Roaming)
- XTREME PACK: RM150 (with MyKad) / RM215 (non-MyKad)
entitles admission of ALL attraction from each zone for SINGLE admission, not including Signature-BattleDome (Free Roaming)
How long should I expect for overall experiences?
You may expect the duration for experiences in VR Universal based on the package you purchase, the average duration of playing (without waiting time) will be as followings:
- XPRO BATTLEDOME (Free Roaming): 30 minutes
- UNLOCK KIT: 60 minutes
- XTREME PACK: 180 minutes
What are the operation hours?
Our operation hours from 10.00am – 7.00pm daily.
When is the last admission?
Our last admission is at 6.00pm. (Subject to any changes done by the landlord)
What is the minimum height/age for visiting VR Universal?
Each and individual rides are with different height requirements irrespective of age, the minimum required height at 110cm, children unable to use equipment properly are not allowed to the ride.
Where can I store my personal belongings?
The locker service is available inside the retail. You are required to purchase a token at RM3.00 at the ticket counter and it is only for 1-time usage.
Can I wear my glasses during the games?
You are strongly recommended wearing contact lenses to enjoy a better experience, as the limited space of our headsets may not fit the glasses frame, also, you might feel uncomfortable due to the pressure from the headset to the glasses applied onto your face.
Can I play any of the attractions if I am pregnant?
Player’s safety is our priority, we do not encourage pregnant lady to participate in any of the attractions.
What should I wear for my visit in VR Universal?
You are advised to wear comfortable clothes (pants will be more advisable) and appropriate footwear (i.e., no slippers and high heels). It’s also recommended not to wear mascara as it can smudge the lens and affect your experience.
How do you maintain hygiene of your equipment?
First of all, every customer will be given a face mask upon entering the park and it’s required to wear the face mask while playing.
Also, we practice strictly the step of disinfection with using products and protocols that are effective for use against viruses and bacteria, which our staff will clean and sanitize the equipment right after each usage to make sure the next player could enjoy the experience without any worries.
Can I purchase the tickets upon my visiting day?
Yes, you may walk in and purchase the tickets at our counter but do note that tickets are subject to availability. It’s advised to book the tickets in advance via (website)
What are your cancellation and refund policy?
Customer is required to send an email to email@example.com before the selected visiting date to cancel the booking and request for full refund.
Can I apply the job in VR Universal?
Kindly submit your curriculum vitae (CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Safety Rules & Guides
- As VR Universal provides various of interactive and exciting experiences, players are advised to wear comfortable clothes (pants will be more advisable) and appropriate footwear (i.e., no slippers and high heels). It’s also recommended not to wear mascara as it can smudge the lens and affect your experience.
- You are strongly recommended wearing contact lenses to enjoy a better experience, as the limited space of our headsets may not fit the glasses frame, also, you might feel uncomfortable due to the pressure from the headset to the glasses applied onto your face.
- A comfortable VR experience requires an unimpaired sense of motion and balance. Do not use the VR Universal equipment when you are with the following conditions:
- Lack of sleep
- Motion sickness
- Suffering from cold, flu, headaches, migraines, or earaches
- Under the influence of alcohol or drugs, hang-over
- Having digestive problems, emotional stress or anxiety
- For safety reason, anyone with the following impairment/medical conditions are not able to play:
- Epilepsy and similar seizure disorders
- Deaf or severe hearing loss
- Broken leg or arm
- Wheelchair users.
- We are also not recommended for anyone with the following symptoms to play any attractions in VR Universal:
- Pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities
- Psychiatric disorders
- Heart condition
- All patrons are required to wear all entry accreditation that is handed to you upon registration and is not to be shared with other guests. This is valid for single entry per person.
- Symptoms of excessive Virtual Reality exposure (more than 1 hour continuously) can persist and become more apparent hours after use. These post-use symptoms could cause excessive drowsiness and decreased ability to multi-task. These symptoms may put you at an increased risk of injury when engaging in normal activities in the real world. Do not drive, operate machinery, or engage in other visually or physically demanding activities that have potentially serious consequences (i.e., activities in which experiencing any symptoms could lead to personal injury, or damage to property), or other activities that require unimpaired balance and hand-eye coordination (such as physical sports or riding motorcycle, etc.) until you have fully recovered from any symptoms.
Rules & Regulations
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect and comply the rules and regulations stated followings: –
- All personal belongings, bags, parcels, clothing and other items may be subject to screening/security checks within VR Universal premise if deemed inappropriate.
- We reserve the right not to allow any bag, parcel or other item to be brought into our venue, and to deal with any unattended object in such way as we consider inappropriate.
- Standard height/weight are required to be check before theme park admission depends on standard attraction height and weight rules.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow guests and our staff members by not using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive or offensive behaviour.
- We reserve the right to deny any person admittance, prevent entry or require a person who has already admitted to leave the park (without refund or compensation) for any reason, including but not limited to, failure to comply with any of the safety rules or for offensive or dangerous behaviour.
- For your safety and the safety of others please refrain from running, jumping or crawling.
- Proper attire, including shoes and garments, must be worn at all times. We reserve the right to deny admission or remove any person wearing attire that we consider inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other Guest. No costumes or full-faced masks are allowed inside the park.
- For hygiene purpose, guests are required to wear the face mask whenever equipping the VR headset. Each and every guest will be given a face mask when entering to the park, a cost at RM2.00 is required if you would like to replenish a face mask.
- Please supervise your children at all times. Guests under age 12 must be accompanied and guided by a Guest age 18 or older to enter the venue.
- Please do follow all the instructions given to you by our staff members.
- Please do comply the instructions provided via signage, safety briefing, video and/or any other indications. Failure to do so may cause injury to oneself and others.
- Each and individual rides are with different height requirements irrespective of age, the minimum required height at 110cm, children unable to use equipment properly are not allowed to the ride.
- We may without prior notice, and without refund, liability or compensation, change the operating hours of any ride, close any or partially attractions temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to a ride and/or suspend or cancel any rides or entertainment program if the circumstance so require.
- Tickets purchased are only valid for the specified visit date. Tickets and other entitlements are non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable, revocable and void if altered. The ticket must be used by the same person on all days during its period validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- We will not be liable to the customer for any loss, damage, costs, expenses, or other claims for compensation arising from any incomplete, incorrect, or inaccurate information or instructions supplied by the customer.
- Please note that photography, videotaping, or recording of any kind for commercial purposes is not permitted without prior written approval.
- The park captures moments of fun and this includes photography and videography of guests within the park. By entering the park you provide your consent for your image to be shared on the VR Universal website, Facebook page, and in other media produced.
- It is recommended that valuable items are not brought into the park. Personal property may be secured in the lockers. We and our management cannot be held responsible for any loss of property within the park whether stored in lockers or not.
- Smoking of tobacco, e-cigarettes or other products that produce a vapor or smoke are strictly prohibited within VR Universal premise.
- Any damage caused to VR Universal equipment by you and/or your child/minor shall be your sole liability and you shall after considerable made investigations by asked to compensate or replace any damaged items.
- Food and drinks are not permitted within all attraction zones.
- Check in and out with the MY Sejahtera app.
- Sanitize your hand frequently.
- Put a facemask on all the time.
- Temperature screening before theme park admission.
- Keep 1 meter apart to practise social distancing.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply to the purchase of tickets from VR Universal:
- UNLOCK KIT ticket entitles admission of ONE attraction from each zone for SINGLE admission, not including XPRO BATTLEDOME, on the day selected/purchased, unless otherwise stated.
- XTREME PACK ticket entitles admission of ALL attraction from each zone for SINGLE admission, not including XPRO BATTLEDOME, on the day selected/purchased, unless otherwise stated.
- XPRO BATTLEDOME ticket entitles admission to the exclusive experience of BattleDome (free roaming VR experience) itself with SINGLE admission only, on the day selected/purchased, unless otherwise stated.
- Ticket prices are per person, inclusive of SST, Entertainment Tax and are valid for a single session use only.
- Payment being made does not mean that your transaction has been accepted. We will only send a confirmation via email for purchases that have been verified as genuine purchases.
- VR Universal is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets and no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
- Tickets can be used once only, and no partial redemption is allowed. Tickets may not be resale and/or passed to any third party.
- Customer is required to send an email to email@example.com before the selected visiting date to cancel the booking and request for full refund.
- By making this ticket purchase you acknowledge the VR Universal conditions of entry.
- VR Universal reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Day ticket prices are shown in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Any purchase you make will be charged in MYR. You are solely liable for any currency conversion fee charged by your credit card provider.
- After completing your online purchase, you will receive an email which includes your e-ticket and receipt. Please present your e-ticket on your mobile device or print and present this ticket at the ticket. Original NRIC/Passport, Booking Reference and Credit Card must be provided upon collection.
- Customer is required to present their ID for online ticket purchase from any of our business partners for verification purposes, any inaccurate information provided may result in additional charges or voiding of the ticket.
- No Third Party collection is allowed unless Authorization Letter is presented.
- By making your online purchase to VR Universal, the ticket holder agrees to be contacted by VR Universal regarding your ticket and associated benefits. Ticket holders may unsubscribe at any time by contacting VR Universal or using the unsubscribe option on the received emails.
- Any child UNDER 13 years of age, CANNOT gain entry to the park UNLESS they are accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) would not be entertained.
- You by your participation accept and acknowledge the inherent risks of the rides and attractions at VR Universal.
- Admission price includes entry to VR Universal and covers the individual packages but excludes food and beverage, merchandise, and lockers.
- Published sessions operating times may change without notice and sessions reschedule may apply.
- No alcohol or drugs of any type is permitted to be brought into the park. We have fully licensed cafes where a limited selection of food and beverage is available to purchase.
- No animals or sharp objects are permitted to be brought into the park
- VR Universal has a no smoking policy. No smoking is permitted inside the grounds.
- VR Universal reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
- It is a condition of entry that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
- VR Universal reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the park for offensive behaviour, queue line jumping, stealing, vandalism, unsociable behaviour including unsocial language, displaying any signs of intoxication and/ or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride guard and/or ride safety instruction signage or failure to comply with these conditions of entry.
- The use of image recording devices is not permitted in any changing room.
- Photographs, videos and sound recordings must be for your own private use and not for any commercial purpose.
- Your image may be taken at any time by surveillance equipment for security or sales purposes.
At VR Universal, we take the protection for your Personal Information (such as name; address; phone number; date of birth; e-mail address; credit card number; gender) very seriously.
We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily on VR Universal website and its other related channels and process it for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- To complete transactions with you and manage your membership to our customer loyalty scheme or for the purpose of storing game scores where applicable;
- To direct market to you;
- To understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- To develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- To enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- To enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
- To process exchanges or product returns;
- To improve our services; and,
We may communicate with you through a variety of channels, including through our stores, our customer loyalty schemes, and through the internet: website and social media channels like Facebook and Twitter, and through a variety of means such as post, email, phone, fax, or text message, subject to your preference. You may unsubscribe at any time by writing to us in the manner explained in our communications.
We may use email to communicate news and special promotions to our members. If you’d rather not receive these messages, you can click the unsubscribe link on the email and you will be unsubscribed from the mail list immediately and without any cost.
Any promotions and contests hosted on VR Universal related channels such Facebook are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to VR Universal for the Purposes of participating in the online activities orchestrated by VR Universal and not to Facebook.
1. Our Approach to Privacy
- We take every measure to provide a comparable level of protection for Personal Information should the information be Processed by a Vendor.
2. About Information Collection
- We provide you with information that explains why the Personal Information is needed and how the Personal Information will be processed.
3. Personal Information
- We at VR Universal limit the amount and type of information that we collect to that which is necessary for the identified Purposes and do not collect your Personal Information unless you (directly or indirectly) provide it to us voluntarily.
- Although the precise details of the Personal Information collected will vary according to the specific purpose, we may typically collect the following Personal Information from or in relation to you:
- phone numbers(s);
- date of birth;
- email address;
- identity card number or passport number
4. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
- Where we collect information through our Web Sites, as is the case with many other web sites, we automatically collect certain non-personal information regarding web site use that does not identify you. Examples include the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the date and time you access the web site, the internet address of the web site from which you linked directly to our Web Site, the operating system you are using, the sections of the web site you visit, the web site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from our Web Site.
- We may use non-personal information to compile tracking information reports regarding site user demographics, site traffic patterns, and site purchases. None of the tracking information in the reports can or will be connected to the identities or other Personal Information of individual users.
- In this way, your visit to our Web Site will be logged; however, you will remain anonymous to us unless you specifically choose to share information with us. We use this information about the way in which our customers use our Web Site to better understand which features are most popular and best meet the needs of our visitors.
5. When Is Personal Information Collected and How Is It Used?
- We at VR Universal collect Personal Information for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- to complete transactions with you and to administer sales and to manage/verify your membership with our customer loyalty scheme (if you become a member);
- to register you for some of our attractions
- to direct market to you;
- to understand and analyse our sales, and your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to enable you to participate in customer research or focus groups;
- to process exchanges or product returns;
- to improve our services;
- to respond to requests or complaints
- to enable you to participate in our customer loyalty or passport schemes and manage your membership or passport thereof.
- We only keep Personal Information for as long as is necessary to satisfy the specified Purposes, for which it was collected. We retain Personal Information in accordance with our own guidelines, procedures and principles and in line with applicable legislation.
- We may disclose your Personal Information if we are required to do so by law or requirement of a competent authority.
- In addition to the above, we may from time to time work on specific initiatives with carefully selected third party companies/organisations (outside of VR Universal) to share opportunities with you. If we do this, we will inform you at the time of such initiatives that, if you decide to submit any Personal Information, it will be shared with those selected companies/organisations and we will only do so with your prior consent.
- If you do consent (opt in) to receive these communications you may unsubscribe at any point in the future by contacting us as provided at section 6.4 below.
6. Customer Consent (Opt In – Unsubscribe)
- Opt In: We at VR Universal will not use your Personal Information for a purpose that has not previously been specified, unless we have previously obtained your consent or unless such purpose is required by law.
- Consent to provide Personal Information is not a condition for our selling a product to you, unless the information requested is required to fulfill an explicitly specified and legitimate purpose.
- In particular we will generally seek your explicit prior consent (opt in) before sending to you marketing communications (see 5.1.2 above) unless the exception stated in section 6.6 below applies.
- If you have previously opted into receiving commercial communications from us pursuant to 6.3 above, while also becoming a member of our membership or passport scheme, should your membership to such scheme comes to an end for whatever reason, we will not take this to imply an automatic request to unsubscribe, and we will assume that we have your continued consent, unless you specifically unsubscribe, as is provided for in section 6.4.
- Similar Products or Services (Soft-opt-in): In certain jurisdictions, it is permissible to send commercial communications by email even in the absence of explicit prior consent (opt-in) where the recipient’s details have been collected in connection with the sale or negotiation for sale of products or services, irrespective of the conclusion of a contract, provided always that the sender’s identity is clearly stated and an unsubscribe option is given. This is usually referred to as the “Similar Products or Services exception”, or as the “Soft-opt-in rule”. Where this rule applies we may rely on it in order to send to you marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you, but we will make sure that this is made clear and that you are given the opportunity up-front to opt out from receiving such communications from us, whilst you will also always be given the opportunity to subsequently unsubscribe pursuant to section 6-iv.
7. Accuracy of Information
- We at VR Universal Malaysia keep Personal Information as accurate, complete and up-to-date as necessary, taking into account its use and the interests of our customers.
- You are responsible for informing us about changes to your Personal Information and for ensuring that such information is accurate and current.
8. Accessing and Updating Personal Information
- Dependant on the legislation, some customers have a qualified right to access, rectify, delete, or object (to the processing of) your Personal Information stored by us and to receive an account of its use and disclosure. Where there is no such right provided by law, we may still allow access to such information. We recommend that all customer requests for access to Personal Information held by VR Universal be made in writing, although we will not impose a formal requirement in this regard. However, we may require you to provide us with additional information reasonably necessary for us to satisfy your request.
- We amend the Personal Information contained in our database or elsewhere as required when an individual successfully demonstrates the inaccuracy or incompleteness of the Personal Information. An amendment may involve the correction, deletion or addition of information and notification to third party to whom the data have been disclosed. However, we may be unable to amend past purchase information or return transaction information.
10. How Do We keep Your Information Secure?
- We at VR Universal protect Personal Information against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification with security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Information, regardless of the format in which it is held.
- We use various methods to safeguard Personal Information. They include:
- physical measures: locked filing cabinets, restriction of access to offices, and company alarm systems.
- technical tools: passwords and encryption, using generally industry best practices. Only authorized personnel with user ID and password from VR Universal have access to the information.
- organisational controls: confidentiality agreements, limiting access on a need-to-know basis, staff training and security clearances.
- Online security is also a priority. VR Universal incorporates security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized use. Firewalls are utilised to protect our servers and network from unauthorised users accessing and tampering with files and other information that we store.
- We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect your information online. Upon entering the checkout page your computer will begin communicating with our server in secure mode.
- While VR Universal cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur; VR Universal makes reasonable efforts to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
- You must remember to log off from VR Universal and any related websites and exit the browser window after use to disable any unauthorized party access. It is your responsibility at any time, not to divulge your personal user ID and password to any third party.
11. Matters specific to the Internet
- Links to Other Websites
- The Web Site or any of VR Universal’s various other Web Sites may contain links to other third party owned and operated web sites or internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another web site or internet resource. We have no responsibility or liability for or control over those other web sites or internet resources or their collection, use and disclosure (processing) of your Personal Information.
- We encourage you to read the privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect and use information about you.
- Cookies – Beacons
- You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of our Web Site and your ability to access certain features of the site or to engage in transactions.
- Tracking tags/Beacons: Each web page in our Web Sites contains tracking pixels that allow us to follow your progress through the various pages within the web site. This information is then aggregated (de-personalised) before being analysed.
- We will never knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from individuals under the age of eighteen (18) without first obtaining verifiable parental consent. If you are under the age of 18 you should not provide information to us. If we become aware that a person under 18 has provided Personal Information to us without verifiable parental consent (as may be the case where the information is provided via one of our Web Site), we will remove such Personal Information from our files
13. Compliance with the Law
- VR Universal has procedures in place in order to receive and respond to enquiries about VR Universal policies and practices relating to its handling of Personal Information. Any complaint or enquiry should be made in writing and addressed as shown in section 14 below.
- VR Universal investigates all complaints. Requests will be forwarded to the appropriate personnel. If the complaint is found to be justified, VR Universal will take appropriate measures to resolve the matter, including, if necessary, amending its policies and practices.
14. Contacting Us
By Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone : +604 959 3933
- You are reminded not to send via unencrypted means (such as email) sensitive information such as passwords, credit card information etc. If you wish to unsubscribe, please refer to paragraph 6-iv above.